The Japanese language course at k. square is divided into six levels. Each level consists of 30 hours of classroom lessons. Our unique feature is to provide a step-by-step guidance to the students so that they could speak Japanese quickly and write in Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. And to help students attain this goal, we use the textbooks of the latest edition.
Why Japanese Language Course at K aquare ?
- Highly-trained (native) instructors
- Cooperative staff and a serene academic atmosphere
- Modern classrooms with advanced equipments
- Regular listening and speaking practice
- Course materials (audio-visual aids and textbooks) from Japan
- Provision of the Japanese Proficiency Test known as NORYOKU SHIKEN administered by the Embassy of Japan